Экономические науки/ 6.Маркетинг и менеджмент.
Vlasova I. A.
Donetsk National University of Economics and Trade Named after Mikhailo Tugan-Baranovsky
BUSINESS PLAN - THE BASIS OF SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
If a person decided to do his business, he must thoroughly plan its organization, that is, create your own business plan. Entrepreneurs from different countries are beginning to any commercial activities is to organize such a plan, understanding its importance and necessity.
In the current market-a business plan is required for all participants, regardless of the type of their activities. Thanks to him, all employees of the company, bankers, potential investors will be able to assess their problems and prospects, as the entrepreneur an opportunity to rationally analyze their business ideas. In other words, without a plan is dangerous to start any business, due to the fact that the probability of failure increases by several times.
Business Plan - necessarily a written document summarizing the business opportunities and prospects and explaining how these features can be implemented by the existing team of executives (managers). A written statement of the business plan makes its development more efficient, and the plan itself - a systematic and concise.
Contents of business plan:
1.Biznes plan starts from the end, a brief conclusion. This is a crucial part of your business plan, it is the only section that will be read by potential investors, after which the business plan will be put aside, or to accept an investor to invest.
Brief Summary - this is the essence of your proposal is the result of already written a business plan. Here, on one or two (maximum three) pages extremely simple and should be presented succinctly the essence of your business: what are you going to do, what your future product (service) will be different from competitors' products and why consumers are interested in them, which costs (investments) will require the implementation of your project and their sources. It always gives figures on the volume of future sales (in the next 3-5 years), revenue, profits, profitability level, and finally, the period during which the. You can guarantee to return all borrowed funds (or in other words, the payback period of capital investment).
2. Product or service. In this section, opening the main part of a business plan, a detailed description of the future product, goods or services that you would like to offer our customers (consumers). Here you set out his "main idea".
3. Objectives and Strategy. Briefly describe the purpose for which you seek in your business the next three years and an overall strategy for achieving them. Three years - it is certainly not the end of the road. However, in the opinion of many Western experts, a realistic forecast of more than three years is almost impossible because of the rapidly changing market situation.
4. Description of the market. Success depends on your ability to anticipate the needs and demands of consumers, which means you need to know who your customers what they want, where they live, and that they can afford. Also, if you want to best protect your investment, neglect of the nature and size of the market is inexcusable. Many investors prefer companies are already well-known market-oriented or well on it, compared to companies with only the knowledge of technology and production process. So your knowledge of the market should be as well documented in the business plan.
Good market research can lead to changes in advertising, product packaging, the location of stores, sales structure, even affect the nature of the product or service. In the end, a qualitative analysis of the market will save you money.
5 . Competitors.
6. Marketing Plan.
7. The production plan.
8 . Organization and management.
9. Legal Plan.
10. Financial plan. This section of the business plan is intended to summarize the preceding material and present them in digital, but rather in terms of value.
11 . Investment Program. This section should outline a plan for obtaining funds to establish or expand businesses.
12. Impact on the environment.
13. Program to reduce risk and insurance.
The concept of risk, evaluation, prediction, and even management - such is the content section. Give your answer to the question: how to reduce risks and loss? The answer should consist of two parts, the first of which arrangements are specified risk prevention, and the second-Risk Insurance Program.
Risk assessment is one of the most complex and least precise elements of financial analysis. Required, as accurately as possible identify all the contingencies that may arise in the future.
Writing a business plan for the scope of work may vary in large ranges. It all depends on the size of the organization and its business areas. For example, to create a business plan takes a little time, since it requires a relatively small amount of work, and some parts are simply not available. When you create a different business plan is necessary to carry out labor-intensive market research, having spent this much time and effort.
To succeed, entrepreneurs need to effectively and clearly to choose a business idea, as well as the organization's own business plan. In addition, the need to constantly prepare and analyze the information not only about the position of competitors in the market, but also about their opportunities and prospects.
1. Rhonda M. Abrams. The Successful Business Plan: Secrets "Si-Strategies. The OASIS PRESS. - 2011, - 303 p.
2. Johan С. В. Bontje. How to Create a Plan for Successful Business Growth. AMACOM. - 2000, - 255 p.
3. Collin Barrow. The Essence of Small Business. PRENTICE HALL. -2003, -197р.