PhD, Tashkenbayeva Zh.M.
Kazakh AgroTechnical university named after S.Seifullin, Kazakhstan
The learning process is a two-way process. In the case of interaction between the teacher and the student, as a result of the interaction between the two, a student is educated and learns skills. The teacher manages this process. So, teaching is to manage the student's learning activities, and as a result, he learns skills, skills, and business skills.
"Training depends on three factors: what it teaches, who teaches, and who teaches. First of all, the nature of the learning depends on the learned material, its contents, the learning system. Secondly, the nature of the training depends on the methodological skills and experience of the teacher, the peculiarity of his personality as well as the teaching methodology used in each specific case. Thirdly, the learning process can be characterized by the student's specificity, psychological development (mentality, emotionality, will), its attitude to attitudes, flexibility, adaptability, interest, ie the essence of the learning process:
1. Good relationships with students, formation of public motives.
2. Knowledge of education systems.
3. Skills, improvement of business practices.
4. The development of a student's mind is an active, self-motivating, creative way of thinking, the formation of the skills and self-esteem skills.
5. Formation in the educational process, formation of positive outlook on various subjects, good moral qualities, positive motives of behavior.
The goal of the research university in organizing students' self-study activities is as follows:
1) providing information and forming scientific understanding;
2) interest in scientific research;
3) Psychological positive emotions;
4) organization of educational and cognitive activity of students;
5) to help students to overcome the difficulties in the learning process, to learn to solve the problem problem;
6) encourage the student to creativity and independence;
7) evaluation of students' educational achievements.
The main objective of the teacher of the research university in agrarian sector is to provide students with the ability to use their knowledge and skills in a new environment, creatively to work creatively by organizing effective learning of each student through the provision of scientific information, training and assessment of students' knowledge .
The goal of a student studying university in agrarian research is to:
1) to acquire knowledge, skills, business skills, to strengthen the outlook and to apply knowledge in life;
2) self-motivation for solving academic tasks, efforts for research, achievement of academic achievement;
3) Understand the social significance and importance of cultural values and human experience, environmental phenomena and processes;
4) to master the content of specific subjects in a scientific manner, to deepen the theoretical knowledge, to gain knowledge about the surrounding world, to gather information and to practice in practice.
Learning outcomes are recognized by knowledge, skills, business, relationship, and overall development of the student.
The student's self-study activity in the research university in the agrarian sector includes:
1) mastering and applying educational systems;
2) formation of skills and abilities by mastering educational systems;
3) development of motivational motives (motivation, motivation, reasons), understanding of its necessity, meaning;
4) Further development of the ability to manage their activities (activities) and mental processes (memory, perception, thinking, speech, free, emotions, etc.).
The educational effectiveness of the student in the educational process is defined by the internal and external criteria. Internal marks can be considered as a student's academic achievement and academic achievement, as well as knowledge, skills, business qualities, level of development, practicing and learning. The academic achievement is reflected in the mark score. Success in learning is driven by little effort and is achieved by achieving high results .
Student Intelligence means that students are prepared to adopt new psychosocial skills, to adapt and to make changes in psychological, educational, and educational experiences. In other words, intelligence is the general level of knowledge acquired.
The cognitive character of the educational process will increase only if students of the research university in the agrarian sector are creative. The development of students' self-study activities to the creative level is the basis for improving the quality of future professional training. The creative nature of the individual learning activity is a long process that requires the student's and teacher's two-sided work. This work needs to know its effect on creativity in order to bear fruit, as well as to know the ways, means and methods of effective self-reliance and creativity.
Individual studying activities of students of the research university in the agrarian sector have been shown to be adapted to the personality, its curiosity, needs and abilities, and creativity. Therefore, it is flexible enough to work independently, and the aspiration to work is regarded as the quality of the co-ordinator. But the intellectual, emotional, and will-power qualities of a person are socially conventional and specific. That is not a congenital property of an independent person. Independence is shaped and improved in the context of social interaction in various aspects.
The motivation of students of the research university in the agrarian sector to pursue creativity in their own learning is inextricably linked to the motive. The motive is based on the need and is formed when the student understands the contradictions between cognitive activities and the ability to satisfy his needs. An important motivation for positive motivation is to understand the importance of the knowledge gained for the future profession. However, educational and educational work at the university is compounded by the fact that some students do not notice the need for their future service. Hence, their motivation for studying their curiosity does not develop well enough. But cognitive autonomy motives remain the same. Because of the fact that a student understands the knowledge gained, professional flexibility can change due to cognitive interest.
The content of special training, the student-centered work is essential to forming professional knowledge, skills and abilities. It is also important to cultivate genuine interest in the subject. Training for interest in the subject can be considered as a means of special training for the following two reasons. First of all, the interest in the subject gives the student a high degree and deep understanding of the content of the science. Secondly, most technical and engineering specialties have a medium or low level of majority of the first year courses (more than 70% of our knowledge) in physics and mathematics. But there are those who have a clear vision of their professional career. Thus, the choice of the content of the training material in the development of special vocational guidance plays an important role in the development of methods and means of cognitive activity in the process of its development. Professional orientation is a cognitive interest. Changing motives to cognitive interest also changes the nature of the service, which is creative.
It is considered to be able to distinguish scientific creativity from high school didactics. In the process of scientific creativity, humanity opens unknown branches of public historical experience. Creative learning comprehension is characterized by the addition of new subjective knowledge, which is not in the individual practice of a student. But in all cases creativity is characteristic. The scientist poses a problem and plans and ways to solve it. It should be distinguished by certain news. The novelty of creative products for the student depends on the ways of solving the problem, the nature of the solution methods. Therefore, the way of self-learning in a workplace plays a crucial role, and the main task of the teacher here is to be able to arrange this service properly. In cognitive creativity students acquire knowledge, skills and skills. Increases creative independence and activity. "Education, knowledge and skills only form cognitive personality and become part of it if it is a means of creativity" . But the organization of the educational process at the creative level is insufficient because "the level of scientific knowledge in the disciplines differs from both in terms of logic and in terms.
Thus, the process of organizing independent learning activities of students of the research university should ensure the unity of modernization and creative activity. Lectures, seminars, laboratory, practical, etc. are used to solve this problem in a practical way. At the lessons, the approach to the use of tools and forms and methods that would allow the students to develop their cognitive autonomy has become broader. Among them is a unique learning environment. It is possible to solve the problem of training specialists, trying to solve practical problems by means of self-study.
1. Sabyrov T. Ways to improve students' learning activity. - Almaty, 1978. - 110 p
2. V.D. Shadrikov. Psychological activity and human abilities. - M .: The publishing corporation "Logos", 1996. - 320 p.
3. A. ABDYROV; Zh TASHKENBAYEVA; A. ASKAROVA; S KUDAIBERGENOVA; E. ALIMKULOVA. Establishment of agricultural research universities and their role in the innovative development in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Revista ESPACIOS. ISSN 0798 1015 Vol. 38 (Nº 25) Año 2017