EXPERIENCE OF IMPLEMENTATION OF SIMULATE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS OF POSTDEGREE TRAINING OF DOCTORS IN URGENT MEDICINE
AbstractThe modern technology of imitating modeling (simulation) allows solving a wide range of problems of practical training in medicine of critical states, giving the chance to the specialist to improve the skills within the existing program of post degree education without risks for life of real patients. For 4 years of work of the simulation center of sanitary aircraft were created, introduced and successfully training courses are implemented on a constant basis. Now there is a concern of the medical public about the fact that post degree training is often displaced on teaching the theory as the simplest component of training . Modern technologies of imitating modeling (simulation) allow solving a wide range of problems of practical training in medicine of critical states, giving the chance to specialists to improve skills within the existing program of post degree education without risks for life of real patients.
1. Berden H.J., Pijls N.H., Willems F.F., Hendrick J.M., Crul J.F. A scoring system for basic cardiac life support skills in training situations //Resuscitation. - 2012. - №23. - P.21-31.
2. Braslow A., Brennan R.T., Newman M.M., Bircher N.G., Batcheller A.M., Kaye W. CPR training without an instructor: development and evaluation of a video self-instructional system for effective performance of cardiopulmonary resuscitation // Resuscitation. - 2007. - № 34(3). - P.207-20.
3. Brennan R.T., Braslow A., Buck G.H. // Development of simulators in medical education. Am J Emerg Med. - 2008. - № 16(7).-P.653-657.
4. Capone P.L., Lane J.C., Kerr C.S., Safar P. Life supporting first aid (LSFA) teaching to Brazilians by television spots //Resuscitation.- 2010. - №47 (3).-P.259-265.
5. Celenza T., Gennat H.C., OBrien D., Jacobs I.G., Lynch D.M., Jelinek G.A. Study to examine the efficacy // Resuscitation. - 2012. - №55. - P.157-65.