PEDAGOGICAL TECHNOLOGIES, THEIR PLACE AT THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM OF SCHOOLS
AbstractAbstrakt. Some aspects of inculcating pedagogical technologies into the process of aesthetic education of primary school pupils are considered in this article. In a modern education system of Kazakhstan on the person a certain contradiction: on the one hand, it is necessary to master pedagogical technology for the benefit of increase in efficiency of training of pupils and also because elements of pedagogical technology are used in the movement of innovations in pedagogics, on the other hand, it is necessary to keep up to date and master the subsequent practices of pedagogical science.  Permission of this contradiction demands concentration of efforts of heads of an education system, all teachers, development of achievements of pedagogical science by them. The pedagogical technology will transform the nature of training concerning its such significant properties as target orientation, the nature of interaction of teachers and pupils, their positions during training.  It is private methodical (subject level: it is private subject pedagogical technology), set of technologies and trainings for implementation of a certain contents, training and education within other subject. Modular (local) level: technology of separate parts of teaching and educational process, solution of private didactic educational tasks .
1. Dyachenko V.K. New pedagogical technology in operation.//elementary school. 1994.№4.P. 8-10.
2. Bodovsky G.A., Izvozchikov V. A. New technologies of training. Terminology questions. Pedagogics, 1993. 5. P. 32-35.
3. Madyarova S.L. Classification of pedagogical technologies. In materials of the Republican scientific and methodical conference Oly of Pedagogics Ukuv Yurtlarining Ukuv Zharayeniga of Pedagogics of a Tekhnologiyalarna Tadbik Asoslara Etishningilmiya. T2000.P. 62-68.
4. Pityukov V.Yu. Fundamentals of pedagogical technology. M of 1997. Page 132.127
5. Selevko G.K., Sides A.V. New pedagogical thinking: pedagogical search and experimenting. Yaroslavl: 1991. P. 112.
6. Kapustin N.P.: Pedagogical technologies of adaptive school. Section Technology of Education. M.1999.P.58-137.
7. Selevko G.K. Modern educational technologies. The manual for пед. higher education institutions. M. National education, 1998. P.212.